Enjoy the most comprehensive IRS tax extension filing system available on the web and avoid large tax penalties by electronically filing your tax extension. 97% of our extension clients are accepted by the IRS.
- Extend your Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ due date until October 17th, 2012
- IRS will be accepting corrected extensions through midnight EDT on April 17, 2012
- Daily transmission to IRS through April 17, 2012
- IRS responses are received shortly after 05:00 am EDT and forwarded to you by e-mail
- Full out-of-country support for foreign addresses
- If IRS rejects your request, correct and resubmit until accepted at no additional cost
- Credit-card not required; we'll accept your electronic check
- Pay any IRS balance-due electronically with your online extension
- State tax extension information provided as well
- The price of this service is FREE through February, 2012
Get Additional Time to File Your Tax Extension
Although you are not required to make a payment of the tax you estimate is due, Form 4868 does not extend the time to pay taxes. If you do not pay the amount due by the regular due date, you will owe interest. You may also be charged penalties. Any payment that you make with your application for extension will be treated as a payment of tax.